Your Ad Here

Diana Hayden on fashion & style

Diana Hayden on fashion & style

Model Diana Hayden speaks on fashion & style in an exclusive interview with us:

Fashion to me is… an extension of one’s personality. It reveals one’s own style of dressing but it is important to go with what suits you best.

Brands that I count on... Ritu Kumar, Alley.

At home, you would find me lounging in... jeans and T-shirt.

My gym wear is... tracks and top.

Formal look to me is... gowns, sarees, western wear; I am an extreme kinda person. I go with my moods and what suits me best.

Casual look for me is… jeans and white T-shirt.

My party ensemble is... it depends on the kind of party whether formal or casual; I am generally not a party person. I rather prefer getting together with friends and having fun.

My classic style statement is… suits and gowns.

Indian designers that I follow… Ritu Kumar, Hemant Trivedi, Manish Malhotra.

The ultimate style icon to me is… none! Everybody has his or her own style and need to wear what suits them best.

A must-have in my purse is… my iPod, credit card.

My party look for the season is… I have no clue; I just recently got out of the ‘Bigg Boss’ show and have not been exposed to the world for quite some time.

The perfume, which is my signature statement… Angel & Demon.

The colours of this season… white, red

I’m a fashion junkie when it comes to… my comfort level is what matters to me and nothing else.

My favourite designer is… Kawali, Armani for the best cuts.

My most expensive dress is… I can’t remember; I feel blessed to buy whatever I like.

My most embarrassing fashion faux pas is… I have been through that a lot of times. I’m talking about whenever I wear sarees; I just cannot handle sarees the right way and for some reason, they keep falling off. It feels really weird but by now I am kind of used to it.

My fashion statement for the season is… ‘be comfortable’.

No comments:

Your Ad Here
web log free